Creating opportunities for everyone to experience God's love
We aim to be a warm and welcoming Christian community. We have a variety of worship services across the four churches and our church members are aged 0 to 90 with almost everything in between! Find out more about our community, services, events and activities on this website … and better still come along and see for yourself. You will be most welcome. We are part of the Anglican Church within the Diocese of Bristol.
St Sampson's Church activities at Cricklade Festival include:
- Tower Tours – not for the faint hearted, but the climb is worth it for the best views in Cricklade. Wear stout footwear and take a trip up the tower for just £1 per person.
- Teddy parachuting – bring your teddy, or borrow one, and see them jump off the tower wearing one of our custom parachutes! Teddies who make the jump will get a certificate of bravery.
- Teas, Coffees and Cakes – we will be running our lovely church café (with seating indoors and out) serving refreshments all day.
- Stalls and games – including a tombola, face-painting and crafts and home-made items.
- Reflection stations – providing a refuge from the bustle of the festival for a time out with God inside the church.
Spring diary dates for Holy Cross, Ashton Keynes (PDF), including Easter events and services.